Sales Hotline 01294 860030 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
  • 2013 so time for keeping fit

    Jan 6th, 2013

    We have said that we should always start the New Year the way we intend to continue. That is always the case but does it always last. 80% of us will not do what we have said and the other 20% will do their best.

    At XS we think you need to start with the correct weight. To get to what you feel comfortable with you need to get an accurate reading.

    XS has a great range of bathroom fitness scales that will allow you to start with the correct weight and allow you to set your target.

    Look here

    20130106-194104.jpg

RSS 2 Feed
  • Follow Us

    Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinyoutube
  • Subscribe via eMail

  • XS Twitter

  • Old Posts